ATC Swim Clinic Registration
The off-season is the perfect time to consider changes to your training approach, improve on foundational fitness and work on technical improvements. For many of us, the biggest opportunity for improvement is in the swim!
Join ATC for our 2018 swim clinic – our qualified coaches will focus on stoke improvement and efficiency, techniques for breathing, curing cross-overs, improving body roll, rhythm, timing and general feel for the water. By the end of the clinic, athletes will be able to continue improvement of their stroke and plan their future workouts.
- Who: Coaches Mikey and Vince
- What: Triathlon specific swim clinic
- When: 8:30-9:30pm, Mondays & Wednesdays, October 22 – November 14, 2018
- Where: Abbotsford Recreation Centre
- Why: The ATC swim clinic is perfect for all abilities with a special focus on stroke correction for triathlon-styled swimming!
- Cost: $105.00 (includes all fees)
The cost of the clinic is $105.00 (includes all fees). Please complete the ATC Swim Clinic Registration form and send payment via eTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. During the clinic, be sure to tell the Front Desk that you are there for the ATC Clinic to avoid being charged admission rates.
Hope to see you there! Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like more information.
Note: Due to lane costs, a minimum of 4 participants is required to run this clinic.